After announcing the end of support for the PS4 and Xbox One versions, Cyberpunk 2077 will only continue to develop on PC, PS5 and Xbox Series X|S, and a bit more on Stadia before it disappears. Thus it is accepted on these platforms an update to 1.61, with no additional content, but with many fixes and technical changes.
This is the addition of compatibility with AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution 2.1, which should further improve the overall performance of the experience a bit. Otherwise, all the changes in the patch can be found below.
QUESTIONS AND OPEN WORLD
- Fixed a bug where hammering the interaction key to get loot from containers would prevent the completion of various NCPD jobs.
- Reported Crime: Another Circle of Hell, Lost and Found, Blood in the Air, Disloyal Employee, Don’t Forget the Handbrake!, Companion Red – Fixed a bug where the quest wouldn’t complete after getting the loot.
- Fixed a bug where some ongoing Aggression Missions in Northside, Rancho Coronado, Coastview, and the Badlands would not complete after all objectives were completed.
- Fixed a bug where some Suspected Criminal Activity Odd Jobs would not end after completing all objectives.
- Fixed a bug that could disable all drop points, blocking progress for various contracts.
- Fixed a bug where it was impossible to complete a raid in progress on Charter Hill, due to evidence not being visible.
- Cyberpsycho Spotted: House on the Hill – Fixed a bug where it was impossible to reach the cyberpsycho, because the garage door couldn’t be opened.
- Cyberpsycho Spotted: Where Men Come To Die – Fixed a bug where the quest would get stuck in the Find the Cyberpsycho objective after defeating the cyberpsycho and sending the information to Regina.
- Contract: Error 404 – Fixed a bug where arriving at an area did not trigger the contract.
- Contract: Freedom of the Press – Fixed a bug where it was impossible to access the TV studios, because the doors of the building were closed.
- Contract: Greed Never Pays – Fixed a bug where it was impossible to complete the Search the Secret Room objective because the computer was not turned on.
- Contract: Last Login – Fixed a bug where entering the area would not trigger the contract.
- Contract: Too Good For Them – Fixed a bug where arriving at an area would not trigger the contract.
- Contract: Long Friends – Fixed a bug where arriving at an area would not trigger the contract.
- Contract: Bad Loser – Fixed a bug where it was impossible to talk to the bartender when a fight started inside the bar, blocking progress.
- Contract: We’ve Got Your Wife – Fixed a bug where Lauren wouldn’t respond when the player came to rescue her, blocking progress.
- Automatic Love – Fixed a bug that could prevent the progress of other main quests after leaving the Clouds.
- Fortunate Son – Fixed a bug where it was impossible to progress past the Return to Aldecaldos Camp objective.
- I Fought the Law – Fixed a bug where following the River encounter would teleport to an inaccessible underground area, blocking progress.
- Little Man, Big Mouth – Fixed a bug that could prevent progress due to a truck in the garage disappearing.
- Night City NPCs now have umbrellas of different colors and shapes.
- Fixed several instances where missing collisions caused the player to fall off the map.
- Fixed many floating or moving objects on the map.
- Fixed a bug where V’s chest would cut off his clothes after resizing a charcudoc.
- Fixed a bug where after changing the length of V’s nails from long to short using the mirror, the change was not reflected in the game until the player reloaded a save.
- Fixed a bug where cars would crash after crashing.
- Fixed a bug where the iconic Headhunter and Blue Fang knives would not appear in the vendor inventory when the player visited them prior to patch 1.6.
- Critical damage and cooldown reduction bonuses from quick clothing hacks should now work properly.
- It may now be possible to make the legendary version of the iconic Amnesty revolver.
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to use consumables in unarmed combat.
- Fixed a bug where explosive damage weapons dealt less damage than intended.
- Fixed a bug where mods equipped on an item would be lost if the player sold the item, abandoned it, and then bought the item from the same seller.
- Fixed a bug where hiding a body in a container or chest, walking away and then coming back would give the player an infinite amount of money.
- The refractory aramid fix bustier is now available for players who didn’t choose the street kid course.
- Fixed a bug where firing some weapons while falling could negate fall damage.
- The Beast In Me – Fixed a bug where the player’s position could be displayed as 1/6 while reaching second place.
- Fixed a bug where reverting to default hotkeys wouldn’t work in the game until the game was restarted/reloaded.
- Fixed an issue where the inventory menu would move up and down immediately after picking up or disassembling an item.
SPECIFIC MODIFICATION OF PC
- Fixed a temporary FPS drop bug that occurred when exiting menus.
- Fixed a bug where meeting the requirements for getting achievements did not result in them being validated in the Epic Games Store. In the case of achievements where the conditions were met earlier in a given save, note that it may be necessary to try again with a new game or a previous save where the conditions were not met be fulfilled.
- The loading menu should no longer get stuck when playing a GOG game without an internet connection.
- Fixed a bug where upgrading an item to a rarer one would cause the game to crash.
SPECIFIC CONSOLE CHANGES
- Fixed a bug where Cross progress saves on the Xbox One console were not transferred to PC or PlayStation.
- Fixed a bug where after logging into GOG on PlayStation, the My Rewards section displayed an error.
STADIA SPECIFIC CHANGES
- Fixed a bug where the game would not pause when the game was paused.
- Added compatibility with AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution 2.1 (PC and next-gen consoles only).
- Fixed a bug where, under certain circumstances, Judy could disappear from the game while in her apartment.
- Fixed a bug where the nomad camp wardrobe interaction was duplicated after spending time there.
- It is no longer possible to play on arcade terminals placed horizontally.
You can get it Cyberpunk 2077 from €24.99 on Amazon.co.uk.
|Favorite editor of your favorite editor since 2009, music lover who makes boom boom, follower of comic series of all kinds. I have played so many Pokémon games in my life.|
|Follow me :|