agreement between Nkunku and Chelsea for the transfer next summer

Agreement in principle between Nkunku and Chelsea for a transfer next summer

French striker Christopher Nkunku has reached an agreement in principle with Chelsea for a transfer next summer. The Leipzig player passed his medical examination, but not in Frankfurt as reported by the German press. The player in Frankfurt is good, but to change his insurance (for his legs as many players do).

Chelsea are ready to raise the €60m buyout clause, but so far nothing has been agreed between the English club and Christopher Nkunku. Several clubs, including Liverpool, are following the French international closely.

Fabrice Hawkins

More info here.

Nkunku should have passed medical tests to sign for Chelsea… next summer

According to Bild journalist Christian Falk, the French striker from Leipzig, Christopher Nkunku (24), has already passed medical tests in September to sign for Chelsea … next summer.

The English club is willing to raise his release clause of 60 million euros, and may want some guarantees to plan this huge investment on top.

PSG is Erling Haaland’s fourth choice this summer

Paris Saint-Germain is not Erling Haaland’s second choice. The Norwegian striker’s father revealed his son’s wishes during the summer transfer window, which allowed him to leave Borussia Dortmund for Manchester City.

“City is the best team for us, second is Bayern, third is Madrid and fourth is PSG,” Alfie Haaland said in a documentary about the 22-year-old striker, according to Mundo Deportivo’s transcript.

More info here.

PSG interested in Ugarte (Sporting)

According to A Bola, Paris Saint-Germain are closely following the young defensive midfielder Manuel Ugarte. At the age of 21, this Uruguayan international (6 caps) is playing in the Portuguese championship with Sporting. The Lisbon club has already set the bar of at least 40 million euros for their player under contract until 2026.

Monaco: Alexander Nübel could not imagine living with Neuer

As he gained momentum at AS Monaco after a difficult first season, Alexander Nübel enjoyed himself on the rock, where he was loaned until the end of the season. Under contract with Bayern Munich until 2025, Alexander Nübel does not plan to register in the long term, if Manuel Neuer continues:

“If Neuer is still at Bayern and he has a contract until 2024, there is no reason to return,” the Monaco goalkeeper told Get French Football News.

It’s over between Stade Brestois and Youcef Belaïli

It has been done for several days, it is official, Youcef Belaïli is no longer a player at Stade Brestois. The two clubs, at the player’s request, agreed to terminate the contract.

“Following Youcef Belaïli’s request addressed to Sporting Director Grégory Lorenzi, Stade Brestois and the player agreed to terminate the contract that binds them until June 30, 2023. SB29 wishes him good luck for the rest of his career “, wrote the Breton club in a press release.

Brest sports director Grégory Lorenzi said: “Youcef feels bad every day, especially away from his family. So it is difficult for him to continue on this path. For his daily balance and for the good of the group, we agree to end our collaboration.”

“Cristinho plays better than his father”, assures Ronaldo’s mother, who is pushing for her son’s return to Sporting

Dolores Aveiro, mother of Cristiano Ronaldo, assured that her grandson is better than the five-time Ballon d’Or winner at the same age and is set to follow in his father’s footsteps by playing for Sporting. Dolores Aveiro’s dream is to see them both play for the Portuguese club.

>> More information

Chelsea: Gordon hits back at Everton’s asking price to sell him

Courted during the summer transfer window by Chelsea, Anthony Gordon ultimately stayed at Everton. In comments transcribed by the Evening Standard, the offensive element returned to the 67M euros that his club asked to sell him: “This is football today, absolutely crazy. I will not let you fail either … I never desperate to leave Everton.”

Nice: Fournier reveals why he doesn’t want Favre to return

Former football director of OGC Nice, Julien Fournier shared with RMC’s After Foot, his opinion on choosing Lucien Favre to replace Christophe Galtier on the bench. A decision the former leader would not have made: “I like Lucien a lot. If you don’t put him in an organization with clear rules that he’s not in charge of implementing, he’s a leader. orchestra.”

“In this context, I am with another coach. This is part of the disagreements between us and the representative of the shareholder. I want De Zerbi for Nice.” De zerbi has since signed for the Premier League, Brighton.

Denayer officially joined Shabab Al-Ahli

Free of any contract since leaving Olympique Lyonnais, Jason Denayer returned to the United Arab Emirates. In order to have playing time for the 2022 World Cup, the Belgian defender signed up with Shabab Al-Ahli. Training coached by Leonardo Jardim.

Hello there

The transfer window has closed in Europe but clubs are already preparing for the winter market or next summer. Others strengthen free players or study the joker track. Welcome to our live to follow all the rumors and news of the transfer window.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *