Vault of Incarnations is the 1st raid of Dragonflight, the 9th extension of WoW. It can be found in the Thaldraszus area and has 8 encounters, with Raszageth being the final boss. This raid concludes the story of the Dragonflight campaign, with Alexstrasza inviting you to prepare to lead an assault on the fortress. Here is all the information about the Caveau des Incarnations.
1. Bosses and Lore
The Vault of Incarnations consists of 8 bosses:
- The Prime Council
- Sennarth, the Glacial
- Dathea, excelled
- Grimtotem trembles
- Diurna Broodguard
- Raszageth the Stormmage
The Primalists breached the Titan prison used to hold the Incarnates for millennia. Inside, Raszageth performs a hideous ritual to free his brothers, so that together they can cleanse the world of the Titan’s influence.
The champions of Azeroth must storm this impregnable fortress and break down its defenses to end this threat. Though many fail, the defeat destroys the entire realm of the Incarnates’ reign of fire and blood.
2. Rewards, Item Levels, and Sets
2.1. object level
Here are the level (ilvl) items that the vault bosses drop. As you can see, it depends on your attack progress. The data was taken from the beta with the construction progress on September 23, 2022. Blizzard may of course change these values in the coming weeks.
|Depression||Eranog||Terros, Prime Council, and Sennarth||Dathea and Kurog||Diurna and Raszageth|
2.2. Primalist Sets
the Primalists are set work on a system of tokens that fall on the last 5 bosses of the example, which are Sennarth, Dathé, Kurog, Diurna and Raszageth.
the set level is 398 for the first 6 bosses and 408 for the last two, for 4 difficulty modes. However, we are still in beta and it should improve.
There are 5 types of stone, each with a gem type and an adjective, such as the Zenith Jade Stoneforge. All jade stones are dropped by Sennarth while “zenith” means the item allows a set piece for Warrior, Rogue, Monk and Evoker.
Here are the different tokens that exist:
- Forgepierre “zenith”: Token shared by Warrior, Thief, Monk and Evoker.
- Horrible Stoneforge: Token shared by Death Knights, Warlocks, and Demon Hunters.
- “Mystical” Stoneforge: Token shared by Hunters, Mages and Druids.
- Stoneforge “respected”: Token shared by Paladin, Priest and Shaman.
Finally, let’s move on to bosses that drop different types of stones:
- Jade Stoneforge: Sennarth
- Garnet Stoneforge: Dathea
- Amethyst Stoneforge: Trembling
- Lapis Stoneforge: Diurna
- Topaz Stoneforge: Raszageth
Currently, the tokens are not tied to a specific coin. However, it could be Jade for the helmet, Garnet for the body, or something like that.
2.3. Achievements, Titles, and Mounts
Many achievements are related to the Vault of Incarnations. Currently (beta), there are different achievements for the raid:
- First defeat all the bosses.
- An achievement for every boss on Mythic difficulty.
- A Vault Looting Glory meta achievement that requires 8 achievements to complete.
Currently, there is a lack of data about titles and mounts from the Dragonflight beta. However, it is speculated that Raszageth may drop a mountain in Mythic mode.
The Mythic mountain of Raszageth the Stormeater?
3. Best classes and specs for Vault of Incarnations
4. Release schedule
Dragonflight is scheduled for release in late 2022. Currently, the expansion is believed to be released in late November or early December.
If all goes like Shadowlands, the Vault of Incarnations raid will open its doors at the launch of Dragonflight Season 1, with Normal and Heroic modes first.
- Unlock the raid in Normal mode and Heroic mode.
- A week later, the opening of the Mythic mode and the 1st wing of the Raid Tool.
- Two weeks later, opening the 2nd wing of Tool raids.
- Two weeks later, unlock the 3rd wing of Tool raids.
Note that the number of wings for Raid Finder is still unknown. The above items are speculations.
5. Access a portal
The Vault of Incarnations is located east of Thaldraszus. You can get there with the Dragon Ride. A flight master is located outside the entrance and access is easy from the capital Valdrakken.