news tip Cyberpunk 2077, Edgerunners: how to put yourself in the shoes of David Martinez? Our complete guide
Are you interested in playing Cyberpunk 2077 with the creation of David Martinez, the hero of the Cyberpunk: Edgerunners series? It is absolutely possible. We have prepared on this page all our tips to achieve this. Implants, equipment, skills, and more. Find our complete guide to making a playable copy of David Martinez in Cyberpunk 2077.
While we will avoid any major spoilers, on this page we will discuss the various implants that David Martinez has installed as he progresses. If you have not seen the series and want to discover the hero of the story step by step, we strongly advise you not to continue reading this article.
- Sandevistan: The heart of the game
- Which Sandevistan and why?
- Optimizing your Sandevistan
- gorilla arm
- David’s Skills
- Technical capacity
- Cold blooded
- You are a pimp David
Sandevistan: The heart of the game
The Sandevistan is the main implant that David finds early in the series that will make him more effective at what he does. This implant allows him to move faster. In the game, Sandevistan slows down time to agree with your human more limited reflexes than if you could also put yourself in all kinds of implants.
What is Sandevistan and why?
You will find some Sandevistan implants scattered throughout Cyberpunk 2077. But there is one in particular that allows your character to be almost always under the influence of speed, like David Martinez. This is Qiant Sandevistan MK4.
The problem is that it is only in Charcudoc encountered during the mission The Space Between from Evelyn Parker’s arc. If you’ve done this and abused Charcudoc, and the game pushes you into it, he will refuse to sell you anything when you come back to see him later. There is no other way that we know of to get this Sandevistan in the game.
The Qiant Sandevistan MK4 is perfect for replicating David Marinez’s. It has a very short downtime that you can even shorten with the right cyber gear. Eventually, you will likely be under the influence of Sandevistan almost permanently, just like David.
Qiant Sandevistan MK4 Stats:
- Requires 15 reflexes
- Slows time by 25% for 12 seconds with a 15 second cooldown.
- Increases your damage by 15% while in effect
- Increases your critical strike chance by 15% while in effect.
Naturally, other Sandevistans are good enough to achieve almost the same effect even if you don’t cut the rest time as low as possible. The Dynalar Sandevistan MK4 that Viktor is selling is a perfect example. It requires 15 Reflexes and slows time by 25% for 16 seconds with a 30 second rest.
Optimizing your Sandevistan
Now that you have your Sandevistan, it’s time to optimize it. Reducing implant recharge time is the main objective.
- Blood system – Bioconductor: This cyber hardware reduces the idle time of any other cyber hardware by 30%. A must have for your Sandevistan. You can buy the Legendary version from the charcudoc of Aldeclados and must do a part of the Hellman Arc to meet them.
Their charcudoc is not shown on the map, but it is there! You can find it in their biggest open van.
- Sandevistan Module – Heatsink: Depending on its rarity, this module placed in your Sandevistan can reduce the rest time of the implant by up to 4 seconds. And you can put one per module slot, or three in the Qiant MK4. You can see the construction plan of this module near charcudoc in Santo Domingo near the fast moving mission Waterfront (if he is not in his shop, time passes until he sells). Note that the higher your Crafting level, the more unique the crafting blueprint you have, even once purchased. A minimum Crafting level of 18 is required to access the Legendary Heatsink.
David Martinez uses his gorilla arms during fights. These are mechanical and reinforced arms that allow you to throw the strongest punches.
You can find the legendary weapons of various Charcudocs:
- In the center of the city, in the center.
- At Heywood in Wellsprings.
You are free to install the modules of your choice. Some increase critical damage, damage robots or humans more, etc.
Although it is difficult to determine about the skills of David Martinez, let’s still try to get closer to make the illusion work. Note that we left out Intelligence entirely.
Having 15 points in this stat is required to wear the Qiant Sandevistan MK4. You can add a few more points to optimize your implant. Skill level, you can put some points Guns. After all, David sometimes uses his pistol.
You can also spend some Blades points to join his build during DS. Especially since playing Sandevistan in Mantis Blades can be a lot more fun with the movement bonuses you can unlock.
This is where you can improve your character’s damage and health. In Street Fight, do not hesitate to put the package. This is where all your damage with Gorilla Arms will come from. Athletics points will allow you to fight battles more quickly. Of particular interest are the Improved Health and Mitigation nodes.
- 18 points for optimization
In order to wear some items and implants, you need to unlock Legendary Crafting (Artisan Edgerunner). It’s worth raising the crafting level high enough to get the best upgrades for Qiant.
about engineering, blade runner (increases damage against robots) and Mecha Raider (to get better crafting mods) two node goal.
- The remaining points, about a dozen
David seemed to get stronger as the fights continued. The merciless then is very good. You could make some very interesting points there increased movement and attack speed, resistances, armor, and melee weapon damage.
In ninjutsu, Focusing on Assassin increases your damage against humans.
You are a pimp David
Now that you have the basics for your David-like character, it’s time to continue the implant frenzy. There are many Cyber upgrades to make your David stronger and more durable. Here are some examples:
- Subcutaneous armor: Improves armor, immune to various effects such as shock, etc.
- Biomonitor: Restores a large portion of your health (100% of legendary) when you drop below 15% HP.
- Micro-vibration generators: Increase mud damage.
- Strengthened tendons: To do double jumps.
- Mechatronic core: Increases damage done by robots.
- Auxiliary heart: You are restored after being killed.
- Micro rotors: Increase your attack speed.
- Restoring Death: restore your hit points when you kill an enemy.
Finally, if you want to add the final touch to your character, we can just refer you to our guide Cyberpunk 2077, Edgerunners: David’s jacket and Rebecca’s weapon, where to find the iconic equipment of the series? to equip yourself with David Martinez’s iconic jacket.
Our complete Cyberpunk 2077 walkthrough