Find here all our live #ELIZABETH_II
• Increase in the tariff shield, new energy assessment, aid to businesses… We summarize what you should remember from the government’s announcements on the energy situation in France.
• Queen Elizabeth II’s coffin was moved to Westminster Hall in the afternoon. The public will be able to pay tribute to the sovereign there until Monday, the day of his funeral.
• The Blues are trying to secure their place in the semi-finals of Euro basketball. They are playing in Italy today. You can follow the quarter-final with us live.
• The video surveillance images of the attack in Nice will be viewed tomorrow morning, during a new day of hearing the attempted terrorist attack, announced the president of the special assize court.
European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen has proposed capping windfall profits for energy companies. At 3:30 pm, Prime Minister Elisabeth Borne will speak about the energy crisis.
• A procession to take the Queen’s coffin to Westminster will leave Buckingham Palace at 3:22 pm (French time). The casket will enter Westminster at 4pm. Follow our live.
The European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) ordered France to re-examine requests for the repatriation of The French are being held in jihadist prison camps in Syria.
• The progress of the fire in Saumos (Gironde) has slowed down, according to the sub-prefect. The fire has already destroyed 3,650 hectares of crops.
(George Cracknell Wright/LNP/Shut / KICK)