Veretout is Marseille, Sanches is Parisian, Chelsea breaks the piggy bank again for Cucurella and makes a new offer for Fofana, rebound for Lille’s Onana … Here are the Top 5 of the big ones file to transfer the window of the day that will not be forgotten. Also know Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so you don’t miss any news from this 24 hours.
Veretout leaves Roma to sign for OM
With the summer transfer window open in France, clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer files in the window and a summary of the main information from the last 24 hours, with official transfer rumors that deserve attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all information classified by date or by club, go to transfer window tables in Maxifoot.
Mercato: the TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. Veretout is Marseille!
Jordan Veretout is leaving AS Roma for Olympique de Marseille. Pushed by Jos Mourinho, the French midfielder arrived in Marseille on Friday to undergo a traditional medical examination before signing a three-year contract. The formalization should take place in the next few hours and the transfer fee is estimated at 11 million euros, plus 4.5 million euros in bonuses.
2. Renato Sanches is a Parisian!
Renato Sanches is a player of Paris Saint-Germain! After several weeks of negotiations with Lille, the capital club formalized the recruitment of the Portuguese midfielder for 13 million euros, including 3 million euros in bonuses. Long announced to be close to AC Milan, the former Bayern Munich player finally gave his priority to the French champion, which he signed for the next five years, i.e. until June 2027. A very nice move for Christophe Galtier, who recovered one of his former LOSC proteges.
3. Chelsea broke the bank again for Cucurella
Marc Cucurella will play well for Chelsea this season. The London club on Friday formalized the transfer of the left-back from Brighton for an estimated fee of 65 million euros, plus 8 million euros in bonuses. The former FC Barcelona player, who has long been targeted by Manchester City, has signed a contract until 2028. In total, the Blues have spent €186 million (excluding bonuses) in this transfer window. And it’s not over yet…
4. A new offer from Chelsea for Fofana
Chelsea did not release Wesley Fofana! While Leicester rejected an initial offer of 75 million euros from the Blues for their central defender, the London club returned the fee with a new offer of around 82 million euros, according to The Times . Will this offer convince Fox? As a reminder, the former Stphanois has already made his choice. Attracted by the idea of playing in the Champions League to try to convince Didier Deschamps to take him to the 2022 World Cup with the French team, Fofana wants to join Chelsea this summer.
5. Rebound for Lille Onana!
The change in outlook for the future of Lille midfielder Amadou Onana! While he appears to be on track to leave the Mastiffs and join West Ham against a 40 million euro bonus attached to this summer transfer window, the Belgian new international will eventually sign for Everton, as part of an operation that similar to what the Hammers proposed (€34m + €6m in bonuses). Recruited by LOSC for €7m last year, Onana allowed himself to be convinced by the Toffees project with the possibility of playing under the orders of Frank Lampard. One thing is for sure, the people of Lille will achieve, whatever happens, a fundamental added value to the former Hamburg player.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Friday August 5, 2022 6 pm
– The left side Ismaili signed for Lille on a free.
– The defender of Toulouse, Bafod Diakitjoined Lille for around €3m.
– Nottingham Forest striker Nuno DaCostamade a commitment with Auxerre for approximately €1 million.
– Saint-Etienne recruits striker from Lyon, Lenny Painter.
– The middle of the LA Galaxy, Rayan Ravelosonjoined Auxerre for just under €2 million.
– The striker from Genk, Ike Ugbocompletely transferred to Troyes for € 3-4 million.
– The right side Cesar Azpilicueta extended Chelsea until 2024.
– The middle of the Bara Riqui Puig transferred to LA Galaxy.
– The striker Alassane Pla extended its lease at M’Gladbach until 2025.
The main noises in the hallway that should not be ignored:
– Real’s interest in the Nice striker Amine Gouiri confirmed in Spain.
– The striker Cdric Bakambu don’t want to leave OM this summer.
– The middle of Lyon, Houssem AouarTV Nottingham Forest.
– The winger Konrad de la Fuente will join Valladolid on loan with an almost mandatory option to buy.
– Free, middle Xeka talking to Rennes.
– Nice make €8m bid for Anderlecht winger, Francis Amuzu.
– Nice left the striker’s track Edinson Cavani.
– The Saint-Etienne striker, Denis Bouangawill sign Los Angeles FC for 5 M€.
– Nantes consider the Parma winger, Yann Karamoh.
– The Montpellier striker, Valre-Germainrefused an offer and did not intend to leave.
– Le Bara is close to recruiting the left-back from Chelsea, Marcos Alonso.
– The right side of Dortmund, Thomas MillerBara interest.
– The striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang did not want to leave Bara.
– Burnley’s left side, Maxwell Cornetjoins West Ham for €21m.
– Tottenham invites its surroundings Tanguy Ndombele find a new club.
– Chelsea may send their striker out on loan Michy Batshuayi Wolverhampton.
+ The window transfer tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you tomorrow at 5 pm for the new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t miss the current consulting briefs of the day, complementary to JdT! Find all the information of the transfer window in real time on Maxifoot!