The price of Veretout OM, Galtier clear of his expectations, Chelsea fails for Fofana, Depay complicates Bara plan, Caleta-Car refuses to leave Marseille… Here are the Top 5 of the big transfer window files of the day not to miss . Also know Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so you don’t miss any news from this 24 hours.
Jordan Veretout heading for a dry transfer to OM?
With the summer transfer window open in France, clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer files in the window and a summary of the main information from the last 24 hours, with official transfer rumors that deserve attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all information classified by date or by club, go to the Maxifoot transfer window tables.
Mercato: the TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. Veretout OM, a dry transfer for €15.5m?
As expected, AS Roma midfielder Jordan Veretout is approaching Olympique de Marseille in this summer transfer window. However, the French international should not be ready with a purchase option estimated at 10 million euros. In fact, according to Sky Italia journalist Gianluca Di Marzio this Thursday, the former player of Nantes will be the subject of a dry transfer worth 15.5 million euros!
In detail, the Marseille club will make a check of approximately 11 million euros to the Italian team, with bonuses: 1 million after 15 games, 1 million after 30 games and 2.5 million if there is qualification in the Champions League. To complete this operation, Veretout found himself expected in Marseille today.
2. Galtier clarified what he expects from PSG
After the expected arrival of Renato Sanches, Paris Saint-Germain will continue to be active in this summer transfer window. Present at a press conference on Thursday, Parisian coach Christophe Galtier was very clear about his expectations: the French technician wants three more recruits.
How many recruits? Three! One player per line? You asked me how many, I told you three. I answered correctly! Three, then there is the difficulty of the transfer window. It is difficult, I know that the president and the sports management with Luis Campos are working hard on it. I repeat it again, we are not here to gather players, I want a squad with a certain number of players. With elements very close in terms of level to have a successful PSG throughout the season and create healthy competition. But will these three players arrive sooner or later? I don’t know, but I know that the club is doing everything possible to have a competitive team.said the former coach of OGC Nice.
In fact, the positions that PSG are targeting are known: a central defender, an athletic midfielder and a striker.
3. Chelsea failed for Fofana, but…
Chelsea are continuing their offensive for Leicester centre-back Wesley Fofana in this summer transfer window. According to information from the daily L’Equipe on Thursday, the Blues made a first offer, estimated at 75 million euros, for the young French talent on Wednesday. Fox’s response? Immediate denial.
The team led by Brendan Rodgers did not even try to raise the stakes and considered the former Stphanois indispensable. Officially not a seller, the last 8 of the Premier League can still open the door to a departure from Fofana if there is a significant proposal. According to the journalist of The Guardian, Fabrizio Romano, Chelsea warned the return of the fee that has a heavy property in this case: the desire of the player to come.
4. Depay complicates Bara’s plans
Pushed out of the summer transfer window, FC Barcelona striker Memphis Depay has no shortage of suitors. According to information from the Catalan daily Sport on Thursday, Juventus Turin seems to be attentive to the file and is considering the idea of offering a loan with the obligation to buy in order not to offend Bara.
However, to make this operation possible, the former Lyonnais must agree to extend his contract, which currently runs until June 2023, by one year in Catalonia. The problem is, the Dutchman still wants to leave the reigning Spanish vice-champion as released. Thus, Depay has the opportunity to get the biggest possible deal with his future team. It remains to be seen whether Juve, who qualified for the Champions League, will be able to change his mind.
5. The Caleta-Car refuses to leave Marseille
Due to his contractual situation, the central defender of Olympique de Marseille Duje Caleta-Car, who was released at the end of the season, established himself as a serious candidate to leave for this summer transfer window. But according to information from the daily L’Equipe on Thursday, the Croatian international decided to stay!
Just like last summer, the former RB Salzburg player may be able to put a stop to his management’s plans, even if it means being sidelined until August 31. And then? Like Jorge Sampaoli in the 2021-2022 season, Caleta-Car intends to rejoin the rotation of coach Igor Tudor. A dangerous game as well because the President of the Olympian Pablo Longoria can harden his tone by completely removing him within a few months from the 2022 World Cup.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Thursday August 4 at 6:00 pm
– The Guardian Kasper Schmeichel sold for €1m by Leicester Nice.
– The midfield Zaydou Youssouf left AS Saint-Etienne for Famalicao.
– Chelsea offered the midfielder Carney Chukwuemeka from Aston Villa for €24 million.
– Left back of Manchester United Alex Telles loaned out with no option to buy to FC Sville.
– Hoffenheim sign versatile defender Stanley Nsoki for €12 million from Bruges.
The main noises in the hallway that should not be ignored:
– Paris Saint-Germain coach Christophe Galtier confirmed the signing of the Lille midfielder Renato Sanchez.
– Juventus Turin reached an agreement with midfielder Paris Saint-Germain Leandro Paredes.
– Rennes are making contacts for the Paris Saint-Germain striker Arnaud Kalimuendo.
– Despite many offers, the striker of Olympique Lyonnais Moussa Dembl do not intend to leave this t.
– Midfielder of Olympique Lyonnais Lucas Paqueta rejected West Ham.
– Olympique Lyonnais claims 20 M € for the environment Houssem Aouar.
– Rennes put pressure on the right side Come on Traor and in the middle Benjamin Bourigeaudread until June 2023.
– The striker from Genk Ugbo Troyes will definitely be signed for 3 to 4 M€.
– Wolverhampton have made an offer for the Bordeaux striker Ui-jo Hwang.
– Brighton have denied a deal with Chelsea for the left-back Marc Cucurella.
– Courted by FC Barcelona, the versatile defender Cesar Azpilicueta Chelsea can block.
– FC Barcelona is not looking to sell the striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyangwith Chelsea.
– FC Barcelona have an agreement with Chelsea’s left back Marcos Alonso.
– FC Barcelona goalkeeper net will sign for Bournemouth.
– In discussions to end his contract with Inter Milan, the striker Alexis Sanchez remains unclear about its future.
– Leipzig’s left back Angelina could join Hoffenheim.
– Tottenham target Udinese’s left back Destiny Udogy.
+ The window transfer tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you tomorrow at 6 pm for the new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t miss the current consulting briefs of the day, complementary to JdT! Find all the information of the transfer window in real time on Maxifoot!