Schmeichel arrives from Nice, Ramsey is Niois, Ronaldo rushes to leave, Nantes turns down Lille for Blas, Monaco negotiates for Malang Sarr … Here are the Top 5 of the big transfer files of the window unforgettable day. Also know Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so you don’t miss any news from this 24 hours.
Goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel is expected to be Nice
With the summer transfer window open in France, clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer files in the window and a summary of the main information from the last 24 hours, with official transfer rumors that deserve attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all information classified by date or by club, go to window transfer tables in Maxifoot.
Mercato: the TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. Schmeichel Nice, on fire!
OGC Nice doesn’t stop! After attracting midfielders Alexis Beka Beka and Aaron Ramsey on Monday, the Eagles are now preparing to complete a new operation, with the arrival of Leicester goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel. On Monday, the two clubs agreed on a transfer of approximately 1 million euros. This Tuesday, the English media Sky Sports confirmed the imminent arrival of the Danish international in the Cte d’Azur! Attracted by the Nioi project and apparently happy financially, the doorman of the Foxes had to undergo his medical examination in next 48 hours .
2. Ramsey is Niois!
OGC Nice formalized the signing of Aaron Ramsey (31) on Monday evening! The midfielder arrived for free after the end of his contract with Juventus Turin. The length of his lease has not been determined. The Welsh international went out on a six-month loan at Glasgow Rangers, for a record 2 goals and 2 assists in 13 games. By offering themselves a former Arsenal player (2008-2019), the Eagles offer themselves a great media and sporting coup?
3. Ronaldo rushed…
Cristiano Ronaldo still wants to leave Manchester United. And quickly! According to Spanish daily AS, CR7 wants to settle their future ahead of the Red Devils’ Premier League opener next Sunday against Brighton. With less than a week to go this time, the likelihood of seeing the five-time Ballon d’Or leave before this date is slim. His agent Jorge Mendes has been scouting Europe’s biggest clubs for weeks, but has yet to make a proposal for the Lusitanian. So everything suggests that the former Madrilne will still be Manchester next week.
4. Nantes turn down Lille for Blas
While Nantes president Waldemar Kita denied on Sunday that there was a concrete offer from Lille for his attacking midfielder Ludovic Blas, LOSC went on the offensive at the start of the week. According to Ouest-France, the leaders of Nantes rejected an offer of 15 million euros made by the Mastiffs. However, talks between the two clubs are ongoing.
5. Monaco negotiated for Malang Sarr
Leaving Nice in August 2020, will Malang Sarr return to Ligue 1 this summer? According to journalist Fabrizio Romano, the Chelsea central defender has spoken to several French teams, including AS Monaco. Foot Mercato provides details and sparks discussions between the Mongasques and Blues for a loan with an option to buy. Starting 6 times in Thomas Tuchel’s Premier League last season, the former Nioi has favored a return to Ligue 1 despite interest from England’s Fulham.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Tuesday August 2, 2022 6 pm
– Corinne Deacon extended to the position of Blue coach until 2024.
– Rennes recruit central defender from Tottenham, Joe Rodonfor a loan with a call option (€20 million).
– Central defender Alvaro González terminated his contract with OM.
– The striker Diogo Jota extended to Liverpool until 2027.
– The protector of Bara, Oscar Minguezasigned with Celta Vigo until 2027.
– OM loaned their midfielder Osama Targhalline Alanyaspor.
– Central defender Julian Jeanvier enrolled in Auxerre for a season, and an optional.
– An hour focused on OM, the defender and midfielder Riechiedly Bazoer signed on a free for AZ Alkmaar.
– Free, the winger Jrmie Bela signed a 2-year contract with Clermont.
The main noises in the hallway that should not be ignored:
– PSG defender Abdou Diallo is AC Milan’s defensive priority.
– PSG’s central defender Thilo Kehrer denied a deal with FC Sville.
– AC Milan will prepare a new offer for the Lille midfielder, Renato Sanchez.
– The right side Pol Lirola not intending to leave OM this summer.
– Nice wants to recruit the Villarreal striker, Boulaye Dia.
– The left side of Brighton, Marc Cucurellaagreed to join Chelsea.
– The striker Memphis Depay agrees to leave Bara.
– Push towards the exit, middle of Bara Riqui Puig will sign with the Los Angeles Galaxy.
– Sville thinks of Manchester United’s central defender, Eric Bailly.
– Inter rejected an initial offer from Chelsea (€35-40m) for their right-back Denzel Dumfries.
– Everton want Chelsea striker, Michy Batshuayi.
+ The window transfer tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you tomorrow at 6 pm for the new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t miss the current consulting briefs of the day, complementary to JdT! Find all the information of the transfer window in real time on Maxifoot!