Sanchez says yes to OM, Bara flirts with Messi, Sanches soon on loan to PSG, Inter looking to extend Skriniar, Real want young scorer… Here are the Top 5 big transfer window files a day not to be missed. Also know Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so you don’t miss any news from this 24 hours.
Alexis Sanchez heading to OM?
With the summer transfer window open in France, clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer files in the window and a summary of the main information from the last 24 hours, with official transfer rumors that deserve attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all information classified by date or by club, go to in the Maxifoot transfer window.
Mercato: the TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. Sanchez said yes to OM!
Alexis Sanchez’s track begins with serious weight gain at Olympique de Marseille! This Friday, the Italian daily La Gazzetta dello Sport confirmed the ongoing negotiations between Inter Milan and the striker for the termination of his contract, which currently runs until June 2023. The Italian club must therefore pay in severance pay estimated at 5 million euros to the Chilean international.
For his part, the former FC Barcelona player initially dreamed of returning to the Blaugrana and expected to receive offers in the Premier League or La Liga. But in the end, Sanchez was attracted to OM’s approach, with the possibility of playing in the Champions League, and has been given the green light to join the reigning vice-champions of France. However, his arrival at Canebire remains linked to a departure within Marseille’s offensive sector.
2. Bara flirted with Messi…
FC Barcelona still hasn’t forgotten Lionel Messi, who left at the end of his contract for Paris Saint-Germain last summer. Linked to the reigning French champions until June 2023, the Argentinian international received a new message from Blaugrana president Joan Laporta.
Messi’s time at Bara didn’t end the way we all wanted, his departure was conditioned by economic issues and we owe him morally. We want the end of his career to end in the Bara jersey and for him to be applauded for all the reasons. It’s a dream I have, I’m responsible for ending his career and I want that to happen, assured the Bara chief to the press. A promise for a procedure in a few months?
3. Sanches soon on loan to PSG?
It is no secret that Paris Saint-Germain sports adviser Luis Campos is working to recruit Lille midfielder Renato Sanches for this summer transfer window. And according to information from O Jogo media this Friday, the two French teams have reached an agreement for a loan from the Portuguese international!
In fact, the former player of Bayern Munich should join the reigning French champion with a purchase obligation of approximately 10 million euros. Like Reims striker Hugo Ekitike, PSG may choose this formula to settle its accounts in relation to the current financial year.
4. Inter are looking for an extension for Skriniar
Since the start of this summer transfer window, Inter Milan central defender Milan Skriniar has found himself as a priority for Paris Saint-Germain sports adviser Luis Campos in this position. However, the reigning French champion, with a final offer of approximately 55 million euros (including bonus), has always refused to pay the price demanded by the Italian team, which is 70 million euros.
Without any news from PSG, the management of Inter now wants to continue and extend the Slovak, who is currently under contract until June 2023, according to information from La Gazzetta dello Sport this Friday. With coach Simone Inzaghi, the Nerazzurri are busy convincing Skriniar to continue his adventure in Milan.
5. Really want a young goalscorer
After the arrival of central defender Antonio Rdiger and midfielder Aurlien Tchouamni, Real Madrid is very calm in this summer transfer window. But according to information from the Madrid daily AS on Friday, the Merengue could be active to recruit a scorer who can help the indisputable Karim Benzema.
However, before taking action, the reigning Spanish champions are waiting to find out if Borja Mayoral, Marco Asensio and Dani Ceballos will leave the club this transfer window. In any case, the White House has already defined the sought-after profile: someone young, community-minded, available at a reasonable price and ready to replace. The names of Noah Okafor (Salzburg), Armando Broja (Chelsea), Georginio Rutter (Hoffenheim), Benjamin Sesko (Salzburg), Sasa Kalajdzic (Stuttgart), Roko Simic (Salzburg) or even Jonathan Burkardt (Mainz) were mentioned.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Friday July 29 at 6:00 pm
– Rennes formalize the arrival of the central defender Arthur Theate from Bologna for €20 million.
– Reims has an agreement in principle with Genk for the transfer of the winger It’s Junya.
– The striker Fraser Hornby loaned by Reims to KV Ostend.
– Furies sell versatile defenders Enzo Ebosse Udinese.
– attacking midfielder Julien Ponceau Lorient has been extended until June 2025.
– FC Barcelona announced an agreement in principle with FC Sville for the transfer of the central defender Jules Kound.
– The middle warren bondo signed a three-year contract at Monza.
The main noises in the hallway that should not be ignored:
– The salary of the Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum represents the final obstacle to his departure on loan at AS Roma.
– To push him, Paris Saint-Germain rejected the versatile defender Thilo Kehrer.
– Arsenal’s left back Nuno Tavares will be ready, without the option to buy, Olympique de Marseille.
– Olympique de Marseille continues discussions for AS Roma midfielder Jordan Veretout.
– Olympique de Marseille is thinking about the left side Saliou Cisscurrently free.
– Olympique de Marseille left the track towards the left piston of Hellas Vrone Darko Lazovic.
– The middle of Olympique de Marseille Osama Targhalline be ready Alanyaspor.
– AS Monaco have contacted the Juventus Turin midfielder Adrien Rabiotbut left this track.
– Rennes will record the loan arrival, with a specific purchase option of €20m, of the central defender from Tottenham Joe Rodon.
– Brest has a problem completing the operation regarding the Sporting Portugal striker Islam Slimani because of his salary.
– AS Saint-Etienne striker Denis Bouanga should take the direction of Los Angeles FC.
– Manchester United striker Cristiano Ronaldo thinking of returning to Sporting Portugal.
– Atletico Madrid have once again closed the door on the Manchester United striker Cristiano Ronaldo.
– Manchester United think in the middle of Lazio Roma Sergej Milinkovic-Savic.
– FC Barcelona are ready to keep the midfielder Frankie de Jong if the Dutchman lowers his salary.
– The striker Memphis Depay refused to leave FC Barcelona.
– FC Barcelona can finally keep the midfielder Miralem Pjanic.
– Bayern Munich’s versatile defender Benjamin Pavard willing to join Chelsea.
– Pist of Manchester City, on the left side Marc Cucurella requested his departure from Brighton.
– Bruges’ attacking midfielder Charles De Ketelaere comes to AC Milan for 35 M€.
+ The window transfer tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you tomorrow at 6 pm for the new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t miss the current consulting briefs of the day, complementary to JdT! Find all the information of the transfer window in real time on Maxifoot!