the Season 4 of shady land start next week. In an article posted online a few moments ago, Blizzard detailed the content that will be available during this time. Find it now below.
Season 4 of shady land There are eight dungeons from previous expansions, new seasonal rewards, new affixes, and unique rewards. Read on to find out more!
Attacks of Fate
The power of the Founders has affected the entire Shadowland since the great battle of Zereth Mortis. The raids you know, and the rewards they give, are strengthened by his influence. Every week, one in three attacks on shady land and the accompanying non-instance bosses (Castle Nathria, Sanctum of Domination, or Founder’s Sepulcher) can be deadly. Non-instance bosses associated with raids shady land are:
Castle of Natria
- Valinor, the Light of the Aeons
- Oranomonos the Thousand Branches
- Mudformed Nurgash
A fatal weekend in Castle Nathria will spawn only one of these bosses.
Sanctum of Domination
- Mor’geth, Tormentor of the Damned
How do Fate Raids work?
Every week make a different raid to deadly raid. You can engage in a deadly raid on any difficulty (Raid Finder, Normal, Heroic, or Mythic). The classic version of an attack cannot be used while it is fatal, and you have to wait until the next week for the fatal condition to be used in another attack. Plan your transmogs attempts and achievements well.
In fatal attacks, the stats of enemies and bosses are adjusted. The goal is not to force you to relearn everything from scratch, but to give you a strong challenge that cannot be overcome once you know the flow of the raid.
Each boss is given a unique deadly power from a list of four. This power changes with each boss and each week to challenge your attack groups. You can win deadly infusions, powerful temporary aura. The rewards obtained from defeating a boss with a deadly attack differ depending on the difficulty level. You will get the following items:
- Raid Tools: 265-272
- Regular: 278-285
- Heroic: 291-297
- Mythic: 304-311
All gear obtained in Fate Raids can be converted into armor pieces in the Catalyst of Creation.
Enigmatic Cartel Dinar
Shadowlands Season 4 lets you encounter a trio of suspicious NPCs near the Great Vault. The latter offers to sell some items related to the three raids on shady land : jewels, weapons and special items from all three raids. All items are the same price: get them in exchange for a mysterious dinar cartel. You can get Enigmatic Cartel Dinars in any Season 4 Fate Raid, by completing the required three-part quest. But be careful, you can only get three Enigmatic Cartel Dinar the whole time.
When you’ve spent your last dinar, the NPCs will leave town and take their finds with them. The items they sell are, like all Season 4 items, deadly Normal level 278-285, depending on the item.
Heroic and Mythic Item Upgrades
The quality of items obtained in raids increases the difficulty. In Season 4, defeating bosses on Heroic or Mythic difficulty will earn you mysterious ancient secret codes (Heroic) o mysterious ancient secret codes (Mythical). Combine 20 secret codes to upgrade a piece of equipment to its Heroic or Mythic version.
Unlike the enigmatic Cartel Dinar, you don’t need to complete a quest to get the secret codes; you can get them from the start of Season 4 by defeating bosses. So you can reap the fruits of your efforts right from the start. Secret Codes can be used to upgrade any item marked “lethal,” including those purchased from the shady vendors mentioned above.
Fate Raid Rewards
You can earn new rewards by completing the following Feats of Strength during Season 4:
- Shadowlands Fate Raids – Complete all three Fate Raids on Normal difficulty.
- Reward: Mount Mr. Tremblote
- Heroic: Shadowlands Fate Raids – Complete all three Fate Raids on Heroic difficulty.
- Reward: Title “Hero of Destiny”
- Mythic: Shadowlands Fate Raids – Complete all three Fate Raids on Mythic difficulty.
- Reward: Three teleports to each Shadowlands raid zone for the character who completes the achievement.
New dungeon rotation
A new rotation of Mythic+ Dungeons will arrive in Season 4. New Keystone Keys unlocked in Shadowlands Dungeons will grant access to the following dungeons:
- Tazavesh: Streets of Wonders (Expansion shady land)
- Tazavesh: So’leah’s Scheme (Expansion) shady land)
- Operation Mechagon: The Heist (Expansion Battle for Azeroth™)
- Operation Mechagon: Workshop (Extension Battle for Azeroth™)
- Return to Karazhan: Below (Expansion Legion™)
- Return to Karazhan: Summit (Extension Legion™)
- Grimrail Depot (Warlords of draenor™)
- Iron Docks (Warlords of draenor™)
New Mythic Dungeon Affix: Disguise
Nathrezim enter dungeons disguising themselves as common enemies. Stay alert to spot any mistakes in their costume. If you defeat the imposters, a member of the Ta Cartel will come to arrest them and give you a lot of bounties in exchange for increasing a secondary stat of your choice. You will also receive a quick bounty that will increase your life and mana.
Mythic + rewards
You can get the following rewards by completing Keystone Dungeons in Season 4:
- Shadowlands Mythic Conqueror: Season 4 – Achieve a Mythic+ rank of at least 1500 during Shadowlands Season 4.
- Reward: “The Shadow” title.
- Mythic Master of Shadowlands: Season 4 – Achieve a Mythic+ rank of at least 2000 during Shadowlands Season 4.
- Reward: Restoration of the Deathwalker Mount
- Mythic Hero: Iron Dock / Grimrail Depot / Return to Karazhan / Operation Mechagon / Tazavesh, the Hidden Market – Complete Season 4 dungeons at Mythic level 20 or higher within the time limit.
- Reward: Teleport to dungeons for completed dungeons.
- Heroic Shadow: Shadowlands Season 4 – Complete Mythic+ Season 4 of Shadowlands with a Mythic+ rank in the top 0.1% of players in your region.
- Reward: Title “The Heroic Shadow”.
New PvP Season
The new era of PvP will allow all the heroes of Azeroth to try their luck and cover themselves with glory in the Arena or on the battlefields. The maximum item level for Honor and Conquest gear has changed.
Honor Gear (Eternal Fighter)
|The level of development||object level||Item level in PvP|
Conquest Gear (Eternal Gladiator)
|Marking requirements||Rating||object level||Item level in PvP|
Awards: Title and Mount
If you complete the Eternal Gladiator: Shadowlands Season 4 Feat of Strength at the end of the season, you will receive the Eternal Gladiator’s Soul Eater mount and the Eternal Gladiator title. In addition, you can get a new mount – the Vicious War Stalker – by participating in PvP matches (Arena or Rated Battlegrounds).
- Legendary rank?
- There are no new Legendary Ranks for Season 4.
- Artisan brands?
- There are no new Craftsman Marks for Season 4.
- There are no new Intermediates or Intermediate upgrades for Season 4.
- The sockets?
- Sockets are obtained in the same way as in Season 3.
- Mythical keys?
- As in previous Seasons, the Mythic Dungeon Keys obtained from the Grand Vault in the first week of the Season are at a lower level than usual to prepare you for the new challenge.
- Raid shortcuts?
- All attack shortcuts you unlock in Castle Nathria, Sanctum of Domination, and Founder’s Sepulcher will be available to you in Fate versions of attacks.
- Grand Vault Raid Loot?
- Grand Vault raid rewards will depend on all Fateful bosses you have defeated throughout the Season, regardless of the current Fateful raid.
For Season 4, we want to focus on new gear and the revamped dungeon and raid experience, as well as PvP. Changing the already known systems of Shadowlands, in our opinion, would defeat this purpose, so we decided not to change these systems so that you can fully enjoy the experience.
To finish beautifully
Season 4 is a unique opportunity for the WoW development team to try experimental changes that are not very stable for a regular season. We hope you enjoy playing it as much as we enjoyed developing it. See you in the next life!