In a post tonight, Blizzard addressed the latest questions and concerns players have about Season 4 of shady land. Intermediates, legendary, currency, Mythic + dungeons, raids and their rewards are covered. Find all the information below.
- The level of the intermediate item does not increase, and remains at a maximum of 278.
- 278 is the Normal item level for Fate Raids, Intermediate for Normal/Heroic/Mythic raids will be 278 (265 in Raid Finder).
- Mediators are not available in offline dungeons.shady landbut Tazavesh Intermediaries work the same way.
- The Vessel of Profound Possibilities, an item available through the Covenant Vendor during Season 3 that raises all your Intermediaries to item level 278, has been changed. Season 3 achievements are no longer needed (Duellist, 3,000 Mythic+ rating or Mythical Sepulchre) and can be purchased by all characters for Cosmic Flux.
Legendaries and crafting
- Legends are made from shady land will not rank, staying at the highest Rank 7 with an item level of 291 for the Season.
- There is no new Craftsman’s Mark required for crafting higher level gear items like in previous Ages.
- Cosmic Flow can be used as in Season 3, and will not disappear when continuing to the next one.
- As a reminder, there is already an item that allows the transfer of Cosmic Flux to other characters in your account available on Intendant Vilo in Zereth Mortis.
- Eroded Relics will be tied to the account.
- Unused Auxiliary Merit Symbols from the Grand Vault from Season 3 will disappear at the start of Season 4, with a conversion rate of 1,000 gp per Symbol.
- Instant-Imbued Mesh, the item that added a socket in Season 3, will no longer be available in the next Season. You can sell it for 6,000 gp, the same price as the 6 Symbols of Merit needed to buy it.
- Marks of Merit returns in Season 4, with a new item that adds a socket that only costs 3 Marks to account for the duration of the Season. This one works with Season 4 items from Raids, PvP, and Mythic+, as previously available.
- The reduction of Mythic + keys between Seasons is 3 levels, like the previous ones. If your highest key this week is +18, you will receive a +15 key when opening your Grand Vault or talking to Tha’sup in Oribos when Season 4 starts.
- With a few exceptions, items from old dungeons will retain their original stats in Season 4 scaling. Warlords of Draenor, trinkets without primary stats, Mechagon Rings, and other rare items from these dungeons are all possible. This season keeps as many items from dungeons as before, if possible.
- Obtained King Mechagon’s Azerite Armor from Operation: Mechagon loot.
- Warlords of Draenor has a unique loot system where over 100 items are shared between all dungeons. For Season 4, the Grimrail Depot and Iron Docks loot tables will contain items unique to dungeons as well as a mix of items from shared loot.
- Mythic+ end-of-spree items are not limited to the first week like in previous Seasons.
- The dungeons of shady land Off-Tazavesh will receive a base item level increase, but it will not be upgraded to Valor. Only Season 4 Mythic+ items will do.
- Mythic Raids will be available to launch without delay.
- Cross-realm raids will remain active due to the absence of the Hall of Fame in Season 4.
- Attack shortcuts earned in previous Seasons will work on the difficulties you unlock them on. For example, if you have a Kel’Thuzad hotkey from the Heroic Domination Sanctum, then during the weeks when the Sanctum is Fate Raid, you can only use it on Heroic difficulty.
- Castle Nathria and Sanctum of Domination will now grant up to 2,000 reputation to Court of the Reapers and Death’s Advance on all difficulties. If these attacks are Fateful, they will also drop 2,000 Cosmic Streams.
- Items obtained through Fate Raids will retain the ‘Fate’ tag when upgraded to a class set through the Creation Catalyst, meaning they can also be upgraded through the currency available in Heroic and Mythic.
- Since it is a legendary weapon, Rae’shalare, Whisper of Death cannot be purchased through the merchant dealer in exchange for Dinar.
- For players who already own the bow, an item can be used through it, which will increase its item level to 285.
- Sylvanas herself will still drop the bow during Fate Weeks, and like Season 2, will drop items in place of the bow for those wearing it, upgrading the bow to Normal, Heroic item level or Mythic in Season 4.
- Additionally, to account for the shorter Season length and difficulty, Rae’shalare and Night’s Edge have better drop rates across all difficulties and versions of Sanctum of Domination.
- There have been many balancing changes made to trinkets and special weapons that can be used in 3 attacks in shady land and some of the expansion dungeons. While waiting for the details in the patch notes, here are the reasons for these changes.
First, the devs hope to gain an advantage that some players can by getting a 278 version of a trinket from shady land through the Grand Vault in Season 3, the jewels in the dungeon of shady land which is available to a maximum of 262 for players starting after the start of Season 4.
Second, with the raid rotation, the developers want to make sure that many items that can be used in a raid in a week have a chance to become a satisfying buff for players. You can imagine a scenario where Castle Nathria becomes uninteresting if all the ‘good jewels’ come from a different raid that you can’t do in 1-2 weeks. In addition, Season 4 is a unique opportunity for developers to study these things with a full Season (or more) in retrospective, and thus be able to improve those close to power, but not close enough to be competitive in popularity or simpler acquisition. options.
Third, due to the limited number of Dinars, the developers have seen many concerns from the players about spending it, and something that has been nerfed or another has been upgraded afterwards. The developers made these changes at the start of the Season and plan to interfere as much as possible. The decisions you make about the things you buy will be made without fear that their prices will change dramatically.