Mukiele signs for PSG, Bayern bet big on young Tel, OM watch Lazovic move away and don’t forget Saliba, a new defensive target for Rennes… Here’s the Top 5 of the big ones transfer window files on the day without miss. Also know Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so you don’t miss any news from this 24 hours.
Mukiele signed for PSG for five seasons
With the summer transfer window open in France, clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer files in the window and a summary of the main information from the last 24 hours, with official transfer rumors that deserve attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all information classified by date or by club, go to window transfer tables in Maxifoot.
Mercato: the TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. Mukiele signed for PSG!
Paris Saint-Germain have their third summer recruit. After midfielder Vitinha and striker Hugo Ekitike, the capital club recruited the right piston of RB Leipzig, Nordi Mukiele (24), for an estimated value of around 15 million euros (including bonus) . The French international signed with the French champions for five years, ie until June 2027. The versatility of the former Montpellier player will offer new competition Achraf Hakimi in the right lane and a solution Christophe Galtier in the axis if required.
2. Bayern bet big on young Tel!
The only thing missing is the formalization, it’s done! Young striker Mathys Tel (17) left Stade Rennais and joined Bayern Munich. The Bavarian club confirmed on Tuesday the signing of the Breton talent for the next five years, for an estimated transfer of 20 million euros and 8.5 million euros in bonuses. A pretty steep price for a player who has only played 49 minutes in L1 in his career. Proof that the Rekordmeister is convinced of his great talent.
3. OM watch Lazovic go away…
It is no secret that Olympique de Marseille has targeted Darko Lazovic as a priority in the left piston position. Problem, negotiations with Hellas Vrone floundered and the file continues. Besides, the trend is not optimistic for the Olympians. According to information from La Gazzetta dello Sport on Tuesday, the Serb seems to have left to stay in Vrone. Since no agreement has been reached with OM regarding the distribution of midfielder Kevin Strootman’s salary, the opposite should be done. But above all because Hellas wants to avoid chaos in its locker room, without intending to lose one of its managers, and its supporters, which is in Lazovic. Suffice it to say that the case has gotten complicated for Phoenician president Pablo Longoria…
4. …and don’t forget Saliba
Olympique de Marseille may not have returned to the page of William Saliba. While the French central defender left Arsenal this summer after a successful loan spell at Marseille, OM president Pablo Longoria had dinner with his agent in London on Monday night, reports journalist Fabrizio Romano . It remains to be seen if this interview gives the Spaniards hope in this case, while the Gunners coach Mikel Arteta has recently known that he is relying on the former Stphanois for the upcoming season.
5. A new defensive target for Rennes
In search of two central defenders this summer, Stade Rennais experienced a major setback in the case of Kim Min-jae (Fenerbahe), who will eventually join Naples, and was unable to agree with Benfica for the transfer of Moratus. The Breton club therefore activated other channels. In addition to the Belgian international from Bologna, Arthur Theate, the Red and Black are in the path of a player from Atalanta Bergamo: Jos Luis Palomino. According to information from Foot Mercato and L’Equipe, discussions between various parties have begun. The leaders of Italy are asking for 10 million euros, but this amount is negotiable due to the contractual situation of the player, who has only one year left.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Tuesday July 26, 2022 6 pm
– The central defender of Legia Warsaw, Mateusz WieteskaClermont signed until 2026.
– The striker of Bordeaux, Skou Maraagreed with Southampton for €13 million.
– The central defender of Le Havre, Fernand Mayembosigned with AC Ajaccio for 2 years.
– The right side Ruben Aguilar Monaco is extended until 2025.
– Grone signed the striker from New York City FC, Valentine Castellanos.
– The Shakhtar Donetsk winger, Manor Solomonjoined Fulham.
The main noises in the hallway that should not be ignored:
– Chelsea coach Thomas Tuchel is pushing to sign PSG’s centre-back Presnel Kimpembe.
– Dortmund studied the tracks of the attackers Mauro Icardi (PSG) and Arkadiusz Milik (OM).
– Monaco are demanding at least €50m to sell their central defender Benot Badiashiletargeted by Sville.
– Leicester are ready to give up their goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichelwho agreed to join Nice.
– Rennes begin discussions for PSG striker, Arnaud Kalimuendo.
– Nice consider the middle of Lokomotiv Moscow, Alexis Beka Beka.
– Auxerre make €4m offer for Amiens striker, Aliou Badji.
– AC Ajaccio thinks the Bordeaux striker, M’Baye Niangworth between 1 and 1.5 M€.
– The Sassuolo striker, Gianluca Scamaccahad his medical visit to West Ham.
– The defender Lucas Hernández card a departure from Bayern.
– Bayern are thinking about Espanyol striker Barcelona, Ral de Toms.
– Juve can activate for Bara striker, Memphis Depay.
– Chelsea striker, Timo Wernermay return to RB Leipzig.
– Leicester admit they have not received an offer for their midfielder Your Tielemanstargeted by Arsenal.
– The Arsenal goalkeeper, Bernd Lenojoins Fulham.
+ The window transfer tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you tomorrow at 6 pm for the new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t miss the current consulting briefs of the day, complementary to JdT! Find all the information of the transfer window in real time on Maxifoot!