WWE SmackDown Boston, MA
The commentators are Michael Cole and Pat McAfee.
– Tonight is WWE SmackDown, the blue show starts with Stephanie McMahon in the ring with a microphone. He tells us he’s here tonight, because we have Vince McMahon’s retirement announcement. He said that tonight is the time to thank Vince McMahon and a song “Thank you Vince” was sung then the music of Streets Profits. They came to the ring and they said that next week in Nashville at Summerslam they will be the new Unified Tag Team Champions and this time Theory music will play. The theory goes that no one cares what Streets Profit does at Summerslam, but on the other hand, they want to see what he does. He said he will beat Bobby Lashley and get his US title and then he will beat Brock Lesnar or Roman Reigns to become world champion. He didn’t continue, as the Usos’ music blared and they demanded that Theory pay more respect to Roman Reigns. The Street Profits then attacked the Usos who took over thanks to Theory, but Madcap Moss then helped the first cities.
– We have a recap of what happened two weeks ago with Shinsuke Nakamura, Gunther and Ludwig Kaiser.
Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Ludwig Kaiser (with Gunther)
At the end of the match, Gunther hit Shinsuke Nakamura out of sight of the referee then Ludwig Kaiser followed up with a Hammerlock DDT for the win.
Winner: Ludwig Kaiser (with Gunther)
After the match, Gunther wore an atèmi to Ludwig Kaiser despite his victory.
– Before a Ronda Rousey and Liv Morgan interview with Kayla Braxton, we have a recap of what happened at Money In The Bank. Ronda Rousey, told Kayla Braxton to leave and she told Liv Morgan that she was able to win the belt unfairly, but this is the cash in the briefcase match. He said that at Summerslam he expects Liv Morgan to shake his hand when he goes to collect his belt. Liv Morgan replied that she will do anything to keep this belt that she has been working for and that she will beat Ronda Rousey.
– We were with the commentators when Happy Corbin suddenly attacked Pat McAfee then when he tried to leave, Pat McAfee got up and chased him backstage.
– After the commercial break, we have a video showing what happened between Pat McAfee and Happy Corbin. Pat McAfee returns to the ring and grabs the microphone then he taunts Happy Corbin. He then said that at Summerslam Happy Corbin will not be able to attack him from behind and he will send his bald baby corpse to sleep for good.
– We have a recap of what happened between the Viking Raiders and the New Day.
Tag Team Match
Jinder Mahal & Shanky vs. Viking Raiders (Erik & Ivar)
At the end of the match, the Vinking Raiders were able to enter the ring before the count of 10 for the win.
Winners: Viking Raiders (Erik & Ivar)
– Behind the scenes, Adam Pearce warned Sonya Deville that she was going to fight Raquel Rodriguez.
– Sheamus, Ridge Holland & Butch come to the ring for the Shillelagh & Shenanigans segment. He told us he was in a Boston town full of fake Irish and he went to Drew McIntyre who attacked him with a sword, but he didn’t go any further, because the Scottish man entered the ring. Drew McIntyre, said that they have a chance to fight for a title shot at Clash Of The Castle in Europe, but Sheamus is walking away every week. He said we need to restore the prestige of the world champion title and he wants a fight tonight. Sheamus says if Drew McIntyre wants his match then he will get it, but not tonight. He said he talked to WWE executives and they were okay and it just needed to be formalized. Sheamus asked Adam Pearce to make the match a No DQ Irish Downybrooke Fashion Style match with Shillelagh allowed, but no swords. Adam Pearce made the match official and Drew McIntyre cut down the half of Shillelagh that Sheamus wanted to use.
– Backstage, The Usos are with Paul Heyman and he asks them to show what they can do with their game and beat the Street Profits. He asked to work with Game Theory and then show him what happens when you run Bloodline. He ends by saying that he wants to see Theory face the end of the show and we should make this a spoiler.
Raquel Rodriguez vs. Sonya Deville
At the end of the match, Raquel Rodriguez avoided a kick from Sonya Deville then she continued with her Chingona Bomb for the win.
Winner: Raquel Rodriguez
– Aliyah goes to the ring followed by Lacey Evans for her match, but Lacey Evans grabs the microphone. He said he doesn’t appreciate the lack of respect from the fans and that’s no way to treat American heroes. He said he wasn’t surprised Tom Brady decided to leave town. He said that he achieved more in one day than most people in a year. He said he wanted to get the respect he deserved then he hit Aliyah with a right and left. The fight never happened.
– Backstage, Kayla Braxton asked Jeff Jarrett why he was chosen to referee the match between The Usos and the Streets Profits at Summerslam. Jeff Jarrett first said it was an honor to be the referee for this great match at Summerslam. He said that he was chosen because Adam Pearce and the diction wanted someone who would not be deceived by cheating and referee the game by the rules.
– Before the main-event, the commentators announced the program for the next week, including a Sheamus vs Drew McIntyre to determine the Unified Championship challenger of Roman Reigns during Clash At The Castle. Lacey Evans will take on Aliyah and the Viking Raiders will take on the New Day.
6-Man Tag Team Match
The Usos (Jimmy & Jey Uso) & Theory vs. The Street Profits (Montez Ford & Angelo Dawkins) & Madcap Moss
During the match, Austin Theory applied a Cross Legged Ushigoroshi over Madcap Moss, but it wasn’t enough.
At the end of the match, Madcap Moss rushed towards his opponent, but Theory caught him with a blow to the briefcase, which caused the disqualification.
Winners: Street Income (Montez Ford & Angelo Dawkins) & Madcap Moss by DQ
After the match, Theory attacked Madcap Moss with the briefcase when suddenly BROCK LESNAR’s music started playing and he came to the ring to take care of Theory. Brock Lesnar brings his F5 and destroys Theory with a briefcase.
The show ended with Brock Lesnar celebrating to the ovations of a delirious crowd.
Photo credit: WWE