All behind Les Bleues! France Bleu supports the French team and brings you the quarter-final against the Netherlands from 9pm this Saturday. Unbeaten for three years, third country in the world, France faces the defending champions and vice-world champions Dutch for a place in the semi-finals. A course on which the Blues have stumbled for a decade in major competitions.
- [102e] EVE PERISSEEEEEEEEEEETTT!!! The Blue side opened the scoring with a penalty!! France was finally rewarded for several decisive actions. But again, Van Domselaar went to touch the ball. 1-0 for the Blues!!!
- [101e] The penalty was awarded by Ivana Martincic!!! The referee of the night whistled a penalty for Les Bleues after a late foul from Janssens. Eve Périsset alone against Van Domselaar.
- [98e] The penalty Madame Martincic!!! There is something wrong with Kadidiatou Diani!! Action is reviewed by video arbitration.
- [90+3e] Nooooooooooooooooonnnn!!! But no!!! Van Domselaar goes for a Wendy Renard header into his top left corner!! After releasing a strike from Delphine Cascarino. On extensions!
- [87e] Geyorooooooooo!! PSG’s header at the far post goes over!! She was alone, well served by a Delphine Cascarino center. There is no goal in this match yet.
- [82e] Less than ten minutes of play in this quarter-final. Provided that Blue does not regret the missed opportunities in the first period.
- [72e] First card of the match for Dutch defender Van der Gragt! It’s a yellow one. For saving the French strikes on the goal line in the first period? No, because Pauline Peyraud-Magnin was prevented from launching immediately.
- [66e] Wendy Renard’s head is taken by Van Domselaar!! What a horizontal save from the Dutch goalkeeper to get his head from a corner from the Les Bleues captain!!
- [57e] Attention Miedema alone in the French area in a corner! The Dutch centre-forward sends the ball. The Netherlands weathered the storm at the end of the first period. They slowly took their heads out of the water.
- [41e] But it’s not possible!!! Wendy Renard delivers a header for Grace Geyoro in the Dutch box. At six meters, his shot was again pushed back fortunately by Van der Gragt. Les Bleues were poorly rewarded.
- [37e] INCREDIBLE!!! The Netherlands keep the ball on their goal line by Van der Gragt!!! Melvine Malard took advantage of the beautiful climb from Kadi Diani. But the French centre-forward’s strike was turned back on the goal line.
- [27e] Delphine Cascarino’s post!!!! The Dutch cannot escape themselves without seeing blue in front of them. Like this poorly cleared French corner and volleyed by Cascarino, past Van Domselaar’s left post.
- [23e] Oh Tolettiiiiiiiii! The French midfielder recovered the ball which was poorly cleared by the defense in the Dutch area. Sandie Toletti took the leather from the penalty spot but sent the shot into the Rotherham stands.
- [22e] Oh Cascarinoooo! The attacker starts from his left wing to enter the axis of the entrance to the Dutch penalty area. His shot from the right went one way, one handed, by Van Domselaar. The Blues will take over.
- [17e] Oh Van Domselaar alerted twice in seconds! The Netherlands goalkeeper released a deflected ball in his central defence. Before Charlotte Bilbault’s beautiful strike, well taken. Les Bleues are in a good phase!!
- [15e] In the middle of the World Athletics Championships, Kadidiatou Diani ran 50 meters with the ball of his foot to challenge the Dutch defense in their area. But the PSG striker was tripped by goalkeeper Van Domselaar.
- [10e] Balanced start to the match between the Bleues and Oranje. The Netherlands got the first corner of the game to no avail. A few minutes after the first small warning with a cross from Casparij.