ATHLETIC WORLD. The World Athletics Championships continue on Friday, July 22 with the pole vault qualifications.
A new day in the athletics world championships with the program this Friday, July 22, the qualification of the pole vault with the French Renaud Lavillenie who will try to finally defeat the record holder and UFO in the discipline, Armand Duplantis. The French are also at the party in the 800m with Renelle Lamotte taking part in the semi-finals of the 800m or Gabriel Tual, who is also in the 800m.
In the results of the night from Thursday to Friday, the times were confused for women, the Jamaican Shericka Jackson, great favorite, won the world title in 200m in 21”45 (+ 0.6 m / s ), second in fastest in history behind the world record of American Florence Griffith-Joyner (21”34 at the 1988 Olympic Games in Seoul). On the men’s side, a new American hat-trick took place with Noah Lyles flying over the 200m final by winning in 19”31 (+ 0.4 m/s), a new record. in the United States and 3rd best story performer.
Where are the 2022 World Athletics Championships?
For this 2022 edition, the World took place for the first time in the history of the United States, at the prestigious Hayward Field Stadium, in Eugene, Oregon. Located on the campus of the University of Oregon, Hayward Field has hosted track and field meets since 1921.
What are the dates of the 2022 World Athletics Championships?
The 2022 World Championships in Athletics will begin on Friday, July 15, 2022 at 9:05 a.m. local time (for CET time, add 9 a.m.) with the Men’s Hammer Throw, and end in July 24 at 7:50 pm with the Relay 4 x 400m girls.
What is the program for the World Championships in Athletics?
All times are given in local time. Add 9h to get CET time. Here is the complete program of the World Athletics Championships with the morning heats and the finals during the evening session.
- Day 8 – July 22
- (3:15 pm) 35 km women’s walk
- (2:05 am Saturday) Men’s pole vault qualification
- (02h40) Women’s 4×100 m relay
- (03h05) Men’s 4x100m heats
- (03h20) Women’s javelin final
- (03:35) Women’s 800m semi-finals
- (04:15) Women’s 400m final
- (04:35) Men’s 400m final
- (04:50) Women’s 400m hurdles final
- Day 9 – July 23, evening session
- (6:50 pm) Decathlon – 100m
- (7:40 pm) Decathlon – Length
- (8:20 pm) Women’s 100m hurdles series
- (9:00 pm) Women’s long qualifying
- (9:10 pm) Decathlon – Weights
- (01:10 am Sunday) Decathlon – Long
- (02h10) Women’s 4×400 m relay
- (02h40) Men’s 4x400m heats
- (03:00) Men’s triple jump final
- (03h10) Men’s 800m final
- (03h25) Women’s 5000m final
- (03:35) Men’s javelin final
- (03h55) Decathlon – 400m
- (04:30) Women’s 4×100 m final
- (04:50) Men’s 4x100m final
- Day 10 – July 24, evening session
- (3:15 pm) 35 km walk boys
- (6:35 pm) Decathlon – 110m hurdles
- (7:30 pm) Decathlon – Disc
- (9:15 pm) Decathlon – Pole vault
- (2:05 am Monday) semi-finals of the Women’s 100m hurdles
- (02:05) Decathlon – Javelin
- (02h25) Men’s Pole Vault Final
- (02h50) Women’s final length
- (03h05) Men’s 5000m final
- (03:35) Women’s 800m final
- (04h00) Women’s 100m hurdles final
- (04:20) Decathlon – 1500m
- (04:35) Men’s 4x400m final
- (04:50) Women’s 4×400 m final
What is the TV broadcast of the World Athletics Championships?
To follow the 2022 World Athletics Championships in the United States, it is necessary to connect to France TV sport antennas in France. Commentaries will be given by Alexandre Boyon, Benoît Durand, Nelson Monfort and Stéphane Diagana.
- Thursday July 21: 01.20-05.00 in France 2 and 08.00-11.00 in France 3
- Friday July 22: 02.00-05.00 in France 2 and 08.00-11.00 in France 3
- Saturday July 23: 02.00-05.00 on France 2, 08.00-11.00 on France 3, 18.30-19.55 on France 2, then 20.00-21.00 on France 3
- Sunday July 24: 01.00-05.00 in France 2, 08.00-11.00 in France 3, 15.15-20.00 in France 4 and 21.00-23.30 in France 3
- Monday July 25: 02.00-05.00 in France 2 and 08.00-11.00 in France 3