Ten Hag keep Martial Manchester United, Luis Henrique ready for OM, Dubois leaves Lyon, Bara urges Inigo Martinez to forget Kound, Plea flat in Ligue 1… Here are the Top 5 of the big transfer window files of the day without missing. Also know Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so you don’t miss any news from this 24 hours.
Martial in the jersey of the French team last September
With the summer transfer window open in France, clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer files in the window and a summary of the main information from the last 24 hours, with official transfer rumors that deserve attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all information classified by date or by club, go to transfer window tables in Maxifoot.
Mercato: the TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. Ten Hags remain at Martial Manchester United
What if Anthony Martial ends up staying at Manchester United? The French striker, back from a mixed loan at FC Sville, is not part of the Mancunian club’s plans at the start of the summer, but his work in training and his good performances during the preparation period of the Red Devils convinced his new coach. Erik ten Hag. According to The Athletic, the Dutch coach told his leaders that he wants to continue the former Mongasque to install him in the axis. Since the start of the preseason, the Habs have scored against Liverpool (4-0), Melbourne (4-1) and Crystal Palace (3-1).
2. Luis Henrique leaves OM
Negotiations continued for a bit, but Luis Henrique (20) left Olympique de Marseille to join Botafogo, his former club. The Brazilian winger returned to Brazil on loan, with an option to buy for an estimated €8m. The latter will be mandatory depending on the number of matches played by the attacker and the continuation of Botafogo in the first division. Luis Henrique joined OM in September 2020 for 8 million euros, never succeeding in imposing himself there.
3. Dubois and Lyon, done
Unsurprisingly, Olympique Lyonnais confirmed the departure of Lo Dubois (27) from Galatasaray. Overtaken in the hierarchy of Malo Gusto and announced to leave within a few weeks, the right side is the subject of a transfer of 2.5 M €, plus a 1 M € bonus and 10% of possible capital gains. The former Nantes player has been playing for OL since 2018.
4. Le Bara rushes Inigo Martinez to forget Kound
Jules Kound should not join FC Barcelona. If the people of Barcelona still have a little hope of enlisting the central defender of FC Sville, it is Chelsea that the French international is expected in the coming days. Proof that the track of the Habs has cooled down a lot in recent hours, Bara accelerated one of the B’s plans: Inigo Martinez. In fact, the daily Sport announced an agreement between the Catalan club and the Athletic Bilbao player on a four-year contract. Barcelona leaders must agree with their Basque counterparts on transfer terms. The case could be settled simply because the Ondarroa native has one year left on his contract with Bilbao.
5. Plea flat in Ligue 1
Alassane Plea is heading for a move away from Borussia Mnchengladbach this summer. A year from the end of his contract, the French striker refused several offers of extension from his management and thus raised the threat of a free start in 2023. A situation that pushed the German club to study on offers during this summer transfer window. Courted by England, especially by Everton, the player trained by Lyon flat also in Ligue 1. It has been announced on the shelves of OGC Nice, which has not pushed its interest so far, the French international is also interested in ‘ Olympic Marseille. According to L’Equipe, the management of Marseille has marked its name to strengthen the offensive sector of Igor Tudor. But OM only moves to this issue when an attacker leaves. So it is not yet a priority for the Marseille club.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Friday July 22, 2022 6 pm
– The Galatasaray striker, Mostafa Mohamedready for Nantes with a purchase option of €6 million.
– Central defender Ismal Traor a free sign Metz.
– Free, the attacking midfielder jesse lingard signed for one season at Nottingham Forest.
– The Porto winger, Francisco Conceiãotransferred to Ajax for €5m.
– Ajax bought the striker from RB Leipzig, Brian Brobbeyfor €17 million.
– Central defender Jubal extended to Auxerre until 2025.
The main noises in the hallway that should not be ignored:
– The striker Mauro Icardi still refusing to leave PSG.
– attacking midfielder Pablo Sarabia also intend to stay at PSG.
– The Rennes striker, Martin Terriernot planning to leave.
– OM should have asked about Norwich’s right side, Max Aron.
– The right side of Mainz, Ronald Pierre-Gabrielexpected in the loan Strasbourg.
– Norwich midfielder, Pierre Lees-Melouwill join Brest for €2.3m.
– Under contract until 2024, right side Ruben Aguilar extends to Monaco.
– Rennes will release the striker Metehan Gl to allow him to be with Emmen.
– PSG, the Sassuolo striker, Gianluca Scamaccaalmost at West Ham.
– Milan make an offer of 15 M€ for the Betis attacking midfielder, Nabil Fekir.
– Chelsea’s right back, Cesar Azpilicuetais about to join Bara for €5m.
– Torino offered 6 M€ for the middle of Venice, Michal’s food.
– West Ham manager David Moyes has opposed the central defender’s departure Issa Diop.
– Free, the central defender Dan-Axel Zagadou spoke to Rome.
+ The window transfer tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you tomorrow at 6 pm for the new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t miss the current consulting briefs of the day, complementary to JdT! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!